etco HOMES is currently looking for a Contract Administrator.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Purchasing Department by ensuring timely and accurate production and processing of administrative paperwork required for complete project documentation.
Title: Contract Administrator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain needed forms and templates for Purchasing Department.
- Coordinate subcontractor payment and compliance information (including IRS W9 forms, Insurance, City Business License, OCIP insurance requirements etc.).
- Coordinate Master Subcontractor Agreements (MSA) with Purchasing Agents and Accounting. Departments, Obtain execution MSA and Addendum documents via DocuSign.
- Coordinate final Addendum.
- File and maintain final agreements in Company filing system (both originals and electronic copies).
- Process Change Orders (CO) and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Assist in answering questions or addressing problems from trade contractors and suppliers in terms of forms, contracts and requirements.
- Ensure that contracts of all trade contractors/suppliers are in accordance with established guidelines.
- Provide support to the accounts payable team members when questions or concerns arise regarding conflicting invoice and work order amounts.
- Develop and provide management reports as required by the senior management.
- Assist in research and analysis of any breaches of contract by trade contractors as directed by the Director of Purchasing.
- Assist with other special projects and analyses as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years contract administration related to residential construction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in high-end luxury housing projects is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including word & excel required.
- Previous experience with Procore preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have a thorough understanding of construction drawings and contracts.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Love of learning and a desire for personal growth are essential.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Based on Experience
About Our Company
A progressive residential and commercial developer located in Beverly Hills. etco HOMES was founded in 1989. Over the past decade we have carefully assembled a team of seasoned professionals based on the long-term core values of the company, leading a prudent advance to judicially controlled expansion.
etco HOMES has earned a reputation for exceptional innovation is its custom home, single-family detached home, condominium and townhome community developments, and has established itself as a quality leader in the Southern California home-building industry.