Etco Homes is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Customer Service and Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible for overall performance and service provided by the Department and is ultimately responsible for initial construction quality control coordination and unit commissioning, as well as the delivery of quality warranty service for new homeowners.
Title: Customer Service Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-walk homesites to provide a punch list for construction for the delivery of a finished home to our customers; provide quality control of finished product
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and trade partners in the completion of walk-through repairs
- Schedule and supervise trade partners’ repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests
- Provide accurate and timely information to the Manager on progress and scopes of work
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide ongoing information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed
- Participate and attend department meetings
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Four (4) years residential, customer service or construction field experience.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This position requires the ability to work eight hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read Plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator, and other electronic devices.
Job: Customer Service and Warranty
Primary Location: Los Angeles Area
Salary: Based on Experience
Organization: Home Builder