The New Home Sales Executive works in a team environment to accomplish project-specific sales goals. Due to the fast-paced environment and high demands of developments, it is imperative that the Sales Associate be even keeled and possess the ability to institute a methodical approach to decision making and exercise excellent discretion in problem solving.
Title: New Home Sales Executive
- Understands and communicates financing terms, conditions and policies effectively.
- Works with Sales team to develop effective messaging that is in line with developer goals for the project.
- Organizes and prioritizes activities based on stated business and sales goals.
- Works and communicates effectively with managers, co-workers, developers and customers.
- Collaborates with co-workers to meet stated business goals in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Responds quickly to change and adjusts activities when necessary in a constantly changing environment.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
- Pays attention to detail and organizes work activities to eliminate confusion and mistakes.
- Behaves and communicates ethically and professionally.
- Demonstrates confidence, expertise and maturity in handling difficult and challenging situations.
- Recognizes the feelings, attitudes, concerns and capabilities of others and situations.
- Works to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance.
- Provides prospects with sales presentation development tours as needed, driving the sales presentation from inception to close.
- Tracks and manages leads utilizing Salesforce technology platform.
- Works with the Sales Team to ensure that all project pricing and absorption goals are being met, if not surpassed.
- Follows company policies, guidelines and templates.
- Ensures that all proper contract documents are current and in place.
- Ensures that all contracts are being processed correctly by the Sales Team and that all documents have been signed by both buyer and seller.
- Coordinates with the Project Management teams regarding traffic generating needs and outreach strategies.
- Prequalifies buyers utilizing the financing tools available in the Sales Gallery.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Valid real estate license required.
- 3-5 years of new home sales experience: specifically, luxury high density developments coupled with a proven sales record.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General understanding of CRM, Lead Generation and Software programs.