etco HOMES is currently looking for a Receptionist.
Etco HOMES is a high-end luxury residential developer located in Beverly Hills, who aims to set the standard for the best service and the best results in the industry. We are seeking a polished professional who is a motivated team player to fill our Receptionist position. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, and to showcase your professionalism and enthusiasm by representing our high-end luxury development company. The receptionist reports to the Office Manager.
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answer phones in a highly professional and friendly manner.
- Calendar meetings and manage calendar for two conference rooms.
- Greet guests, provide guests with refreshments and parking validations.
- Maintain front reception area and prep conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS & Courier Services).
- Light filing, various department administrative functions and projects.
- Assistance with maintaining overall office organization and maintaining break area.
- Assistance with ordering and setting up occasional office luncheons and events.
- Assist with keeping all office supplies and kitchen comforts fully stocked and neatly organized.
This individual must have a professional demeanor that is representative of our upscale organization, be highly motivated, and work well individually, as well as in a team environment. We are looking for an individual that is interested in growing with us long-term.
- Team player, positive attitude, professional and extremely organized.
- Ability to interact with visitors, callers and office personnel in professional and friendly manner giving a positive image of the company.
- Proven working experience in similar roles and proven relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Reliable transportation to and from Beverly Hills; Local candidates only.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar office environment.
- Minimum associate’s degree desired or combination of education and experience.
Based on Experience
About Etco Homes, Inc.
Etco HOMES has earned a reputation for exceptional innovation is its custom home, single-family detached home, condominium and townhome community developments, and has established itself as a quality leader in the Southern California home-building industry.