Etco Homes is currently looking for a Sales Manager for our Sales Department.
The Sales Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategies, managing sales teams and ensuring community sales goals are met for several communities within a growing portfolio owned and operated by a well-established luxury, boutique residential home developer, based in west Los Angeles. The Sales Manager will work closely with the Senior Vice President of Sales to execute on project goals and sales initiatives.
Title: Sales Manager
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional administrative skills, including strong computer abilities and high attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates confidence and maturity in difficult situations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Team player. Collaborates with internal and external resources to achieve goals.
- Professional and courteous phone manner.
- Committed to standards of the highest professionalism and ethical behavior. Handles confidential information with discretion.
- Results driven with a can-do attitude.
- Identifies and manages day-to-day needs of the Sales team and offices.
- Provides administrative and operational support for the project.
- Ensures sales galleries meet the etco Homes expectations and on par with company image.
- Drives and manages departmental initiatives and work flow as assigned.
- Greets prospects and answers incoming calls. Responds to voicemails, emails and regular mail.
- Tracks and manages sales contract files.
- Audits and routes purchase agreements and homeowner files.
- Schedule weekly team meetings to discuss goals and expectations as set by Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing. Ensures action items from the department All Hands meetings are being addressed.
- Ensures thank you notes and marketing mailings are sent.
- Responsible for sales and marketing calendar in scheduling broker outreach events.
- Responsible for managing model maintenance.
- Coordinates and attends marketing events acting as the event contact with the event coordinator company. Coordinates scheduling of preferred lenders.
- Ensures traffic notes are meticulous and updated consistently.
- Assists with updating and managing MLS listings.
- May tour prospects when needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 4 years of prior NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION sales and management experience.
- Valid Real Estate Salesperson License
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM software
- Written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Salary: Based on Experience
Location: Beverly Hills, CA